Simple Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
Looking for a fast and easy recipe for mint chocolate chip cookies? Look no further. These mint chocolate chip cookies will have you wanting more!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Cooling Time5 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 20 cookies
- 17.5 oz pouch sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 10 drops green food coloring
- 1 pkg creme de menthe candies chopped
- Chocolate dark and/or white
- Decorations sprinkles, edible stars, etc.
Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, combine cookie mix, butter, egg, mint extract and food coloring.
Use a mixer to mix until soft dough forms.
Stir in creme de menthe candies.
Using a small scoop or teaspoon, drop dough 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 10 minutes.
Cool 5 minutes and then place on cooling rack until completely cool.
Melt chocolate (dark or white) and dip each cookie, placing them on parchment paper.
Decorate with sprinkles and/or edible stars.