The Ultimate Taco Bowl Bar
Perfect for Taco Tuesday, this bowl is packed with flavor.
- 1 package UNCLE BEN'S Ready Rice: Spanish Style
- 1 package McCormick Original Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup Birds Eye Broccoli Florets
- 1 cup Birds Eye Sweet Corn
- 1 cup Pace Chunky Salsa
- 1 package ground meat or vegetarian crumbles
- 2 cans black beans
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1 package shredded cheese
- 1 avocado chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 bunch cilantro chopped
- sour cream
- 1 lime cut into wedges
- tortilla chips optional
Cook crumbles per package directions (if you're using ground meat, brown in pan)
In separate pots, warm corn, beans and broccoli, according to package directions. Season corn and beans as desired.
Add McCormick Original Taco Seasoning Mix and water, stir.
Cook rice in microwave for 90 seconds, per package directions.
Place all ingredients in their own bowl.
Add as many, or as little ingredients as you'd like.
Serve chips on the side!