The cutest little snack idea for May the 4th, these Star Wars Baby Yoda deviled eggs are sure to be a hit with people of all ages.
- 6 large eggs, hard boiled
- 2 haas avocadoes
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 12 whole black peppercorns
- 12 snow peas, cut in half
- extra salt to taste.
- Peel the hard-boiled eggs and cut lengthwise.
- Remove yolks carefully and place them in a medium bowl.
- Scoop avocados into the bowl and add seasonings.
- Mash with a fork until fully combined.
- Pipe avocado and egg filling into each egg half.
- Add 2 black peppercorns for the eyes.
- Add snow peas for the ears (one on each side).
- Sprinkle with extra salt, to taste.