Take chicken and waffles to another level using leftover fried rice and Asian chicken. It’s a budget-friendly and delicious meal idea.
1½ cups leftover fried rice
1 tbsp soy sauce
2 large eggs
¼ tsp sesame oil
- Warm up the fried rice in the microwave or stove.
- While the rice is still warm, whisk together rice, soy sauce, sesame oil, and eggs in a bowl.
- Spray waffle iron with oil spray and heat.
- Place a large scoop of rice batter onto the waffle iron, close, and cook until browned.
- Repeat until all batter is used.
We highly recommend topping these delicious fried rice waffles with your favorite Asian flavored chicken. You can drizzle honey or maple syrup on top for the most incredible take on chicken and waffles.
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes