Greek yogurt waffles are packed with protein, are golden brown on the outside and perfectly fluffy on the inside. This easy recipe will make enough for you to freeze and toast each morning.
- cooking spray
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups milk (use lactose-free milk for lactose-free option)
- 1/2 cup FAGE Total Plain Greek yogurt (use FAGE BestSelf for lactose-free option)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder (use lactose-free protein powder or switch to flour for lactose-free option)
- 1.5 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp iodized salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg (optional)
- 2–3 tsp granulated sugar (optional)
- If your waffle iron isn’t non-stick, spray with cooking spray and plug in to heat up.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, FAGE Greek yogurt, vanilla, and honey until well combined.
- Add in dry ingredients (flour, protein powder, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar) and stir until completely combined.
- Pour batter on the heated waffle iron and cook until golden brown.
- Top with fresh berries, syrup, or honey.
For a 4″ waffle iron, pour 2 tbsp of batter and cook for 3 minutes.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 60 min
Keywords: breakfast, lactose-free, waffles, Greek yogurt