You have to try these air fryer pasta chips. Made with chickpea pasta, they have fewer carbs but taste just like garlic bread. They are yummy!
- 8oz pasta (we chose chickpea)
- 2 tbsp oil (we chose butter flavored oil)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- Cook pasta as directed, drain, and place in a large bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix until fully coated.
- Place the pasta mixture in your air fryer basket in one layer. I usually do half at a time.
- Air fry at 350º for 6-7 minutes.
- Shake basket and cook for another 6-7 minutes at 350º.
- Place your air fryer pasta chips on a plate and repeat the other steps with the rest of your pasta mixture. Allow to cool just a bit – the more they cool, the crispier they will get.
Keywords: air fryer, pasta chips, chickpea pasta, low carb, snacks