This classic meatloaf recipe is packed with flavor and has been a family favorite for over 40 years.
- 2 lb ground turkey or beef
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 egg
- 3 tbsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp minced onions
- 1 pkg Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350° and lightly grease your loaf pan.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until fully combined.
- Move your mixture into your loaf plan and press until evenly distributed.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from the oven, let sit for 10 minutes, slice and serve.
We often double this recipe and make two meatloaves. They are great for leftovers!