Bring the flavors of the Caribbean to your home, in a frozen, sweet and tropical drink that the whole family can enjoy! This is the yummiest non-alcoholic piña colada ever… at least according to my kids.
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice (not from concentrate)
- 1 cup cream of coconut
- 1 ripe banana, cut in half
- 4 cups ice
- maraschino cherries
- pineapple wedges
- (optional) Slice fresh pineapple into triangles with a slit in the center (this will help it sit along the rim of the cup).
- Add all of the main ingredients into a blender.
- Blend on medium for approx. one minute, until everything is smooth.
- Pour your drink into the cups and add cherries. Serve immediately.