This slow cooker pasta sauce is packed with veggies and tastes better than any sauce you can buy in the store. Only 77 calories per serving.
- 28oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup diced Vidalia onion
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1/2 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- fresh basil for topping, optional
- Place all ingredients into your slow cooker and stir until combined.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- Serve on top of pasta, meatballs, or any healthy alternative.
- Top with fresh basil, if desired.
- Calories: 77
- Fat: .1g
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Protein: 2.6g