Espresso meets a trio of white chocolate sauce, peppermint-flavored syrup, and milk, served over ice and topped with whipped cream and dark-chocolate curls—a sweet, oh-so-delightfully merry treat you can make at home.
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 4–5 oz espresso, chilled or room temp
- 5 pumps peppermint syrup (approx. 5 tbsp)
- 4 pumps white chocolate mocha sauce (approx. 4 tbsp)
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate curls
- Combine milk, white chocolate sauce, and peppermint syrup.
- Pour in espresso and stir.
- Fill up the cup with ice.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate curls. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Serving Size: 20oz
- Calories: 660
- Sugar: 98g
- Fat: 23g