These air fryer caramel cream puffs are made with just 4 ingredients and your air fryer in just 7 minutes! Such an easy and tasty dessert!
- refrigerated crescent roll dough
- caramel pieces
- whipped cream
- powdered sugar
- Remove crescent dough from the container and lay it flat on a cutting board.
- Cut dough into equal parts. You’ll wind up with 11 or 12 pieces (depending on how even you make them).
- Roll each piece of crescent dough into a ball.
- Flatten each ball of crescent dough on the cutting board.
- Place a piece of caramel in the center of the flattened dough.
- Bring the sides of the dough over the piece of caramel and make sure to close up all of the open spaces as best as you can with your fingers. It should now be back into the shape of a ball with what used to be the opening at the top. Repeat with all of the dough and caramel.
- Depending on how large your air fryer is, place the balls of dough and caramel into your air fryer basket. Leave space around each one as they will expand just a bit. Make sure the part that was open is at the top, in case they open up.
- Set the air fryer to 360º for 7 minutes.
- When they are done, remove the caramel cream puffs and allow them to sit for 5 minutes.
- Add powdered sugar and a small amount of whipped cream in the center before serving.