A sassy twist on the classic deviled eggs. Every bite has a little kick to it. These sassy deviled eggs are perfect for game day!
- 12 large eggs
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon Silver Spring Horseradish Sauce
- Paprika, optional
- Hard boil the eggs by placing them in a medium pot, covered with water and bring to a boil over high heat for five minutes and then remove from heat.
- Allow eggs to sit for 15 minutes, drain water and cool.
- Once eggs are completely cooled, peel and cut each one in half.
- Scoop out yolks into a bowl, setting aside egg whites and smash the yolks until all chunks are gone.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard and horseradish sauce to the egg yolks and mix well.
- Pipe the mixture into the egg white holes with a piping bag or you can scoop it with a small scoop or spoon.
- Serve immediately with a sprinkle of paprika or refrigerate overnight and serve the next day.