Our cookies and cream fudge is packed with OREO cookies. All you need are three delicious ingredients to make this super easy fudge.
- 18oz white coating melts (or white chocolate chips)
- 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 25 OREO cookies, crushed
- 20 OREO cookies, crushed (for topping)
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper, leaving enough around the edges so you can easily remove the fudge when it’s solid.
- Place 25 OREO cookies in a resealable bag. Leave a small corner open and then crush.
- In a large microwavable bowl, microwave your white chocolate in 30-second increments, stirring after each time, until white chocolate is melted and smooth. This typically takes 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave and stir in sweetened condensed milk until fully combined. If fudge seizes up, you can add just a little water until it’s smooth again.
- Stir in crushed OREO cookies.
- Pour the fudge into your prepared baking dish, spread, and level.
- Place the rest of the OREO cookies in a resealable bag. Leave a small corner open and then crush.
- Place OREO cookies on top of fudge in an even layer. Press down just a bit so that the OREO cookies stick to the fudge.
- Place your fudge in the refrigerator and allow it to set for approximately one hour.
- Using the excess parchment paper, remove the fudge from the dish and place it on a cutting board. Cut into the desired size using a large knife, pizza cutter, or dough scraper.