These brussel sprouts are super crispy and healthier than any chip. It’s the snack my kids ask for on a regular basis!
24oz fresh brussel sprouts
3 tbsp ghee, melted
Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400º
- Chop the ends off of your Brussel sprouts and cut them in half.
- Pull off as many of the outer leaves from each one as you can. Leave the rest whole.
- Place Brussel sprouts and leaves into a large bowl. Add melted Truly Grass Fed Ghee Clarified Butter and toss until coated.
- Pour them onto a baking sheet, in one layer. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 10 minutes, toss and return to oven for an additional 10 minutes, or until crispy.