Love fried Oreos but trying to stay away from deep fried foods? These air fryer Oreos are crispy on the outside and ooey-gooey on the inside!
- 1 pkg Oreos
- 1 pkg puff pastry dough
- powdered sugar
- chocolate syrup
- Remove the puff pastry dough from the box and let thaw, according to package.
- You'll find that the dough is folded into three parts. Using a pizza cutter, separate those three parts and then cut each of those into 4 equal squares.
- Using a square of dough, place an Oreo in the center, fold each corner into center of the oreo and pinch any open areas. The Oreo should be fully covered.
- Place 4 dough wrapped Oreos into the air fryer basket. Make sure they aren't touching. Cook on 400° for 8 minutes. Repeat.
- Top with powdered sugar and drizzle chocolate syrup. Serve warm.
- Category: Dessert