Looking for a family friendly version that you can serve for National Margarita Day (or any day really)? This one is by far the best!
- 3 cups Lemon Lime Soda
- 3 cups Limeade
- 1 cup Orange Juice (no pulp)
- 1 Lemon (sliced)
- 1 Lime (sliced)
- Margarita Salt or Sugar
- Add soda, limeade and orange juice to a pitcher and stir.
- Slice up the lemon and lime for each cup, making a small slit so that it can sit on the cup.
- Run the lemon or lime (or both) along the rim of the glass and then set the slices aside (you’ll use these again in a minute).
- Dip the top of the glass in either the margarita salt or sugar.
- Pour the mixture into each glass and top with a slice of lemon and lime.