This no churn ice cream tastes like a fresh piece of pumpkin pie with a hint of espresso. It’s perfect for the Fall!
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 4 tsp instant espresso
- 2 tbsp cold water
- 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Caramel sauce
- Dissolve instant espresso powder in water and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice until combined.
- Add espresso, condensed milk and vanilla and beat for approximately one minute, or until mixture is smooth and combined.
- In a separate large bowl, beat the heavy cream with an electric mixer on medium-high speed for approximately 3 minutes or until stiff peaks form. Make sure not to over mix.
- Fold whipped cream into the pumpkin mixture and continue to fold until it’s completely combined and it’s all one color. Do not over mix.
- Pour ice cream mixture into an ice cream or freezer safe container.
- Drizzle caramel sauce over the ice cream and drag a toothpick or knife through it until combined.
- Cover and freeze for at least 8 hours.