These s’mores fudge bars pack all of the s’mores flavors you love into one incredible bar. It’s a graham cracker crust, a layer of chocolatey fudge, topped with toasted marshmallows. They’re not quite as messy but just as delicious.
Graham Cracker Crust:
- 2 sleeves of graham crackers (approx 18-20)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 TBSP unsalted butter
- 1/2 TBSP vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups mini marshmallows
- Extra semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 crushed graham cracker (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350º and line an 8×8 baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Place the graham crackers, sugar, and salt into a food processor and pulse until they are ground into crumbs.
- Add melted butter and pulse until combined.
- Press the graham cracker mixture, in an even layer, into the bottom of your baking dish. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Allow crust to cool while you make your fudge.
- Add chocolate, condensed milk, and butter into a pan and heat on low. Make sure to consistently stir until smooth so that the chocolate doesn’t burn.
- Once your fudge mixture is smooth, remove from heat and add vanilla. Stir just until combined.
- Pour fudge on top of the graham cracker crust in one even layer.
- Pour your marshmallows on top of the fudge, covering the fudge completely. Make sure that they are in one layer and press down just a bit to make sure they are sticking to the fudge as much as possible.
- Allow it to cool on the counter until the bottom of the dish is cool to the touch and then refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours.
- Once you are ready to serve, remove it from the refrigerator and allow the baking dish to get to room temperature (this is especially important if it’s glass).
- Using a kitchen torch, torch the top of the marshmallows to your liking. Be careful that they don’t burn. The marshmallows will likely catch on fire and you will have to blow them out (just like you do when you toast marshmallows on an open fire).
- Sprinkle chocolate chips and graham cracker crumbs on top (totally optional).
- Cut into squares and serve!
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: s'mores, fudge, s'mores bars, easy desserts