All of the delicious flavors of a s’more come together in this incredibly delicious s’mores pudding pie. Homemade graham cracker crust and chocolate pudding filling are topped with toasted mini marshmallows.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup sweetened coconut, toasted
- 10 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 5.9 oz box of chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- mini semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- graham cracker crumbs (optional)
- Start by making our toasted coconut graham cracker crust.
- While crust is cooling, whisk milk and pudding mix together for 2 full minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Pour pudding onto cooled crust and spread evenly.
- Top with mini marshmallows (make sure pudding is completely covered).
- Place under the broiler for 1 minute (no longer).
- Remove and sprinkle with mini chocolate chips and graham cracker crumbs (if you desire).
- Cover and refrigerate until you’re ready to serve.