Now you can make your favorite Starbucks Frappuccino at home! Caramel syrup meets coffee, milk, and ice for a rendezvous in the blender, while whipped cream and buttery caramel sauce layer the love on top.
- Whisk together xanthan gum and simple syrup.
- Add your mixture to the blender.
- Add one packet of coffee.
- Add milk or non-dairy substitute, caramel syrup, and sugar.
- Add ice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Squeeze caramel sauce into the bottom and sides of your cup.
- Fill the cup with the caramel frappuccino.
- Top with whipped cream and caramel sauce.
- Cook Time: 5 min
Keywords: starbucks, caramel frappuccino, copycat