This Starbucks iced white chocolate mocha copycat recipe is the perfect blend of espresso, milk, and white chocolate that you can make at home with just three ingredients.
- 2oz espresso (room temp or chilled)
- 3/4 cup milk of your choice
- 2 tbsp white chocolate sauce
- whipped cream (optional)
- Combine milk and white chocolate sauce in your cup. I recommend using a frother if you have one.
- Add espresso and stir.
- Fill up the cup with ice.
- Top with whipped cream (optional).
Keywords: starbucks, white chocolate mocha, copycat