We are finally able to make one of our favorite Starbucks drinks at home. Starbucks Pink drink is a refreshing blend of ingredients including strawberries and coconut milk.
- 1 ½ cup strawberries (sliced)
- 1 cup sweetened coconut milk (chilled)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup Tazo Iced Passion Tea Concentrate
- 1 cup white grape juice
- 1 ½ tbsp sugar
Vanilla Cold Foam (optional)
- 1 cup of non-fat milk
- 2 pumps vanilla-flavored syrup
- Slice your strawberries and place 1 cup in a blender with the water, white grape juice, Tazo iced passion tea concentrate and sugar. Blend on high until combined.
- Set the rest of the strawberries aside for now.
- Add 1/2 cup of coconut milk and a handful of ice to each cup.
- Divide your strawberry blended mixture evenly into each cup and stir.
- Top with remaining sliced strawberries!
- (optional) Combine non-fat milk and vanilla syrup and with an immulsion blender, blend until foamy. Add to the top of each drink and serve!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American