We are finally able to make one of our favorite Starbucks drinks at home. Starbucks Pink drink is a refreshing blend of ingredients including strawberries and coconut milk.
- 1 ½ cup strawberries (sliced)
- 2 cups sweetened coconut milk (chilled)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp Starbucks VIA instant refreshers very berry hibiscus powder
- 1 ½ tbsp sugar
Vanilla Cold Foam (optional)
- 1 cup non-fat milk
- 2 pumps vanilla flavored syrup
- Slice your strawberries and place 1 cup in a blender with the water, very berry hibicus powder and sugar. Blend on high until combined.
- Set the rest of the strawberries aside for now.
- Add 1 cup of coconut milk and a handful of ice to each cup.
- Divide your strawberry blended mixture evenly into each cup and stir.
- Top with remaining sliced strawberries!
- (optional) Combine non-fat milk and vanilla syrup and with an immulsion blender, blend until foamy. Add to the top of each drink and serve!
Here is the link to the Starbucks very berry hibiscus refresher.
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American