This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here.
If you’ve never had a Pink Drink from Starbucks, you have been missing out! According to the Starbucks website, Pink Drink is a light and refreshing beverage that features the sweet flavors of Strawberry Acai Refreshers® with accents of passion fruit and acai combined with coconut milk, and topped with a scoop of strawberries.
While our “usual” is an iced caramel macchiato, sometimes you have to switch it up. Our girls have been huge fans of the pink drink since their first sip and since we can’t go out these days, we promised to come up with a Starbucks Pink Drink copycat recipe at home, to hold them over until we can go back.
According to our teen, we nailed it (and that doesn’t happen often)!
I should start by mentioning that although the Starbucks description mentions that it includes passion fruit, our copycat recipe doesn’t. I’m honestly not a huge fan of passion fruit. But the good news is, if you are a fan, you won’t miss it.
Before we get to our Starbucks Pink Drink copycat recipe, let me share a few tips about the ingredients.
We’ve found that the best way to slice the strawberries is into semi-thin slices (at least for the 1/2 cup that will be placed in the cup. For the strawberries that you’ll be blending, it really doesn’t make a difference. I usually chop those in quarters just to make it easier to blend.
You want to get the coconut milk that can be found in the refrigerated section of your local grocery store. We use sweetened, vanilla flavored coconut milk.
Since they don’t sell the Strawberry Acai Refreshers in the store, we substituted it for the very berry hibiscus. If you can’t find the Very Berry Hibiscus Refreshers® you can probably use an açaí berry tea powder as an option as well. Just make sure it’s a powder so it will dissolve easily.
If you try our version of the Starbucks Pink Drink copycat recipe, we’d love to hear your thoughts. Don’t forget to check out all of our family friendly recipes!
More of a coffee fan? Make sure to check out our homemade creamer recipes!
Starbucks Pink Drink Copycat RecipePrint
We are finally able to make one of our favorite Starbucks drinks at home. Starbucks Pink drink is a refreshing blend of ingredients including strawberries and coconut milk.
- 1 ½ cup strawberries (sliced)
- 2 cups sweetened coconut milk (chilled)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp Starbucks VIA instant refreshers very berry hibiscus powder
- 1 ½ tbsp sugar
Vanilla Cold Foam (optional)
- 1 cup non-fat milk
- 2 pumps vanilla flavored syrup
- Slice your strawberries and place 1 cup in a blender with the water, very berry hibicus powder and sugar. Blend on high until combined.
- Set the rest of the strawberries aside for now.
- Add 1 cup of coconut milk and a handful of ice to each cup.
- Divide your strawberry blended mixture evenly into each cup and stir.
- Top with remaining sliced strawberries!
- (optional) Combine non-fat milk and vanilla syrup and with an immulsion blender, blend until foamy. Add to the top of each drink and serve!
Here is the link to the Starbucks very berry hibiscus refresher.
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American