This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here.
What’s in the Starbucks Pink Drink?The Starbucks Pink Drink features Strawberry Acai Refreshers® with accents of passion fruit and acai combined with coconut milk, and topped with a scoop of strawberries.
Is the Pink Drink Healthy?The pink drink is only 100 calories for a grande, which compared to other options, is actually pretty healthy compared to other options that you can get at Starbucks.
Is the Pink Drink the Same as The Pinkity Drinkity?Yes, “Pinkity Drinkity” is the same as the Pink Drink. It was named Pinkity Drinkity by the famous YouTuber, James Charles.
Why Don’t the Copycat Recipes Taste Exactly Like the Pink Drink?We tried a number of the copycat recipes before we created our own and while they all had a unique flavor, none were exactly the same. That’s because even though Starbuck’s sells a number of their VIA instant refreshers, they do not sell the Strawberry Açaí Refreshers® which is a main ingredient in their Pink Drink. Our insta-friend Laura, @bump.tobaby, is known for loving her Starbucks Pink Drink with vanilla cold foam. She has an entire Instagram story highlight professing her love for it. You can add this as well by putting some non-fat milk and vanilla syrup into an immersion blender and blending until it’s nice and foamy. Make sure to leave some room at the top of your cup for it. If you try our version of the Starbucks Pink Drink copycat recipe, we’d love to hear your thoughts. Don’t forget to check out all of our family-friendly recipes! More of a coffee fan? Make sure to check out our homemade creamer recipes!
Starbucks Pink Drink Copycat RecipePrint
We are finally able to make one of our favorite Starbucks drinks at home. Starbucks Pink drink is a refreshing blend of ingredients including strawberries and coconut milk.
- 1 ½ cup strawberries (sliced)
- 2 cups sweetened coconut milk (chilled)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp Starbucks VIA instant refreshers very berry hibiscus powder
- 1 ½ tbsp sugar
Vanilla Cold Foam (optional)
- 1 cup non-fat milk
- 2 pumps vanilla flavored syrup
- Slice your strawberries and place 1 cup in a blender with the water, very berry hibicus powder and sugar. Blend on high until combined.
- Set the rest of the strawberries aside for now.
- Add 1 cup of coconut milk and a handful of ice to each cup.
- Divide your strawberry blended mixture evenly into each cup and stir.
- Top with remaining sliced strawberries!
- (optional) Combine non-fat milk and vanilla syrup and with an immulsion blender, blend until foamy. Add to the top of each drink and serve!
Here is the link to the Starbucks very berry hibiscus refresher.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American