This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here.
If you’ve never had a Pink Drink from Starbucks, you have been missing out! According to the Starbucks website, Pink Drink is a light and refreshing beverage that features the sweet flavors of Strawberry Acai Refreshers® with accents of passion fruit and acai combined with coconut milk, and topped with a scoop of strawberries. While our “usual” is an iced caramel macchiato, sometimes you have to switch it up. Our girls have been huge fans of the pink drink since their first sip and since we can’t go out these days, we promised to come up with a Starbucks Pink Drink copycat recipe at home, to hold them over until we can go back. According to our teen, we nailed it (and that doesn’t happen often)! I should start by mentioning that although the Starbucks description mentions that it includes passion fruit, our copycat recipe doesn’t. I’m honestly not a huge fan of passion fruit. But the good news is, if you are a fan, you won’t miss it.
What’s in the Starbucks Pink Drink?
The Starbucks Pink Drink features Strawberry Acai Refreshers® with accents of passion fruit and acai combined with coconut milk, and topped with a scoop of strawberries.
Is the Pink Drink Healthy?
The pink drink is only 100 calories for a grande, which compared to other options, is actually pretty healthy compared to other options that you can get at Starbucks.
Is the Pink Drink the Same as The Pinkity Drinkity?
Yes, “Pinkity Drinkity” is the same as the Pink Drink. It was named Pinkity Drinkity by the famous YouTuber, James Charles.
Why Don’t the Copycat Recipes Taste Exactly Like the Pink Drink?
We tried a number of the copycat recipes before we created our own and while they all had a unique flavor, none were exactly the same. That’s because even though Starbuck’s sells a number of their VIA instant refreshers, they do not sell the Strawberry Açaí Refreshers® which is a main ingredient in their Pink Drink.
Starbucks Pink Drink Copycat RecipePrint
We are finally able to make one of our favorite Starbucks drinks at home. Starbucks Pink drink is a refreshing blend of ingredients including strawberries and coconut milk.
- 1 ½ cup strawberries (sliced)
- 2 cups sweetened coconut milk (chilled)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp Starbucks VIA instant refreshers very berry hibiscus powder
- 1 ½ tbsp sugar
Vanilla Cold Foam (optional)
- 1 cup non-fat milk
- 2 pumps vanilla flavored syrup
- Slice your strawberries and place 1 cup in a blender with the water, very berry hibicus powder and sugar. Blend on high until combined.
- Set the rest of the strawberries aside for now.
- Add 1 cup of coconut milk and a handful of ice to each cup.
- Divide your strawberry blended mixture evenly into each cup and stir.
- Top with remaining sliced strawberries!
- (optional) Combine non-fat milk and vanilla syrup and with an immulsion blender, blend until foamy. Add to the top of each drink and serve!
Here is the link to the Starbucks very berry hibiscus refresher.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American