The flavors of Fall all year long. If you love Starbucks pumpkin spice latte but prefer to make it at home, this easy copycat version is so delicious and budget friendly.
- 3/4 cup milk of your choice
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 2 oz espresso or dark roast coffee
- 2 tbsp pumpkin pureé
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- whipped cream (optional)
- additional pumpkin pie spice for garnish
- Combine milk and condensed milk in a small pot and warm on the stove for 4 minutes on medium.
- Whisk or froth for one minute or until milk doubles in size.
- Meanwhile, make espresso/dark roast coffee and put it into a mug.
- Add vanilla, pumpkin pureé, and pumpkin pie spice into the steaming hot espresso and mix well until combined.
- Pour the frothed milk on top of your espresso.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle pumpkin pie spice on top (optional).
- Prep Time: 2 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
Keywords: Starbucks, pumpkin spice, pumpkin spice latte, Starbucks copycat, copycat recipe, fall drinks, coffee, espresso