- 1 1/2 Cups Vegetarian Crumbles
- 2 Cups Cooked or Canned Lentils
- 2 Haas Avocados
- 2 Tomatoes, Diced
- 1/2 Small Red Onion, Finely Chopped
- 2 Limes
- Cilantro, Finely Chopped
- 1/2 Fresh Jalapeño Pepper, Seeded and Chopped (optional)
- Corn Tortillas
- 2/3 Cup Water
- 1/2 Tbsp Chili Powder (adjust to taste)
- 1/8 Tsp Cayenne Pepper (adjust to taste)
- 1/8 Tsp Red Pepper Flakes (adjust to taste)
- Salt to Taste
- Place cooked or canned lentils, crumbles, chili powder, cayenne pepper, red pepper flakes, salt and water in a large saucepan.
- Heat over medium-high heat, uncovered, and stir occasionally for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, dice tomatoes, onion and jalapeño (optional) and combine them with lime juice from 1/2 lime, chopped cilantro and a dash of salt. Mix well.
- Cut both avocados, scoop and smash. Add lime juice from 1/2 lime and a dash of salt. Mix well.
- Heat corn tortillas.
- Fill each tortilla with lentil/crumble mixture and top with tomato salsa and a spoonful of avocado.
- Top with cilantro and a dash of salt.