Just like the deep fried Oreos you buy at the fair, they are ooey-gooey and so delicious!
- 1 pkg Oreos
- funnel cake batter or 1 pkg funnel cake mix
- vegetable oil
- powdered sugar
- Pour approx 1½ inch of oil into a pan and heat on medium-high heat. You want the oil to be higher than the Oreo.
- Mix funnel cake batter according to our directions or packaging (most will just have you add water).
- Once oil is hot, dip an Oreo cookie into the batter and make sure it’s fully covered
- Place batter dipped Oreo into the heated oil. Once you start to see it turn brown (it will be 1-2 minutes), remove and place on a paper towel, on top of a plate. Repeat.
- Top with powdered sugar and serve warm.
- Category: Dessert