This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here.
While there are an infinite number of reasons why I love my husband, I wanted to honor him this Father’s Day and for his 45th birthday by sharing the 45 reasons why I’m the luckiest girl on earth.
Here are my 45 Reasons Why:
- You are an incredible Dad and husband.
- You believe in me, even when I doubt myself.
- Your faith is inspiring.
- You provide a security that I’ve never known, both for me and for our daughters.
- You accept me for who I am, flaws and all.
- You push me out of my comfort zone and get me to take chances.
- You can make me laugh in any situation.
- Everything you do is for the good of your family.
- You have the biggest heart.
- You are so beautiful, both inside and out.
- No matter how tired you are, you’ll always wake up in the middle of the night for your kids.
- You are the life of any party.
- You have a respect for your elders that is rare.
- You are always up for dancing.
- You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty, whether it’s changing diapers, cleaning the house, taking care of me when I’m sick or repairing something.
- Our girls love for you shows in how they look at you.
- You are always down to try new things.
- You can find the treasure in what others would consider garbage.
- I thought I’d never find love but you proved me wrong.
- You are so great with all kids. They love you almost instantly.
- You challenge me, you don’t just agree with everything I say.
- My biggest fear is losing you.
- You are equally as goofy as you are intelligent.
- You laugh at all of my jokes.
- You are old school romantic. Actions over gifts.
- You give the best back rubs in the world.
- You spoil me and our kids.
- You love being a Dad.
- I often wonder what I did to deserve you.
- My grandparents loved you like one of their own.
- You aren’t afraid to speak your mind.
- You appreciate every single thing you’ve been blessed with.
- You make each day so much brighter.
- You made my Nana feel like a beauty queen.
- Because of you, our girls will seek out perfection in their partners.
- You’ve never given up on me, even when you should have.
- You are kind to animals.
- You go along with all of my crazy diets and rarely complain.
- You are my safe place.
- You love a good adventure, even if it’s steps from our front door.
- You want your kids to have the Dad you never felt you had.
- You live for the moment.
- You prepare for every “what-if” so we’re never left without.
- You are my best friend.
- I can’t imagine my life without you.
While I can go on and on, I want you to know that we love you more than words could ever say. Happy 45th Birthday! Like a fine wine, you are getting better and better, every year. I can’t wait to see where the next 45 will take us.
Please help me wish our Super Dad a Happy Fathers Day and Happy 45th Birthday!