When it comes to my diet, I have no issues eating healthy, good for you dishes. My issues are a little more complex. First, I have a huge problem with choosing the right meal when we are at a restaurant. I think I’m choosing something healthy, when in fact, it’s packed with the very things I’m trying to avoid… I just wasn’t aware. My other problem, is finding new dishes that I can make at home. We seem to be stuck in a pattern, where we find one really great, healthy option and then repeat it so often that we get tired of it and resort back to the dishes that we know aren’t good for us. Just last month, I was telling Super Dad that we needed help! And like a wish that was instantly granted, we discovered HowUdish!
HowUdish is a one-of-a-kind mobile “dish discovery” app and social network that connects users to dishes based on their own nutritional lifestyle. Their focus on healthy living truly sets them apart from simple restaurant locators and makes sure that HowUdishers can eat out, have fun, and stay true to their healthy living lifestyle whether at home or on the go.
When you sign up for the app, you select what type of dietary restrictions you want. So, in my case, vegetarian, high fiber and low-carb. The app locates restaurants in your area and provides you with the items on their menu that best meet your criteria, along with the nutritional information. Plus, at the bottom, it includes a recipe to create a similar dish at home! Love a dish? Swipe right. Not a fan? Swipe left! It’s fun and helpful.
Another part of the app I really love is Pro Dish Styles, which helps you find meals that fit within your favorite athletes diet. These Pro Dish Styles athletes all follow very specialized nutritional meal plans. So here’s your opportunity to eat like them, to achieve your goals! Whether you are looking to avoid red meat, sugar, carbs or inflammatory foods, HowUdish is confident that you will find that their athletes have a personalized meal plan that works for you and that you can easily draw inspiration from.
And they don’t stop there. You can also build a network of friends who share their favorite restaurants that match your nutritional lifestyles. With the app, you can chat and share the places you love to eat while discovering new favorites and find a meal that matches your lifestyle. It’s basically all you need to make the right decisions!
- Chat with other Dishers to help you stay on track
- Share recipes, dish and restaurant reviews & healthy eating tips
- Subscribe to see dish choices from top professional athletes
- Match with like-minded dishers
- Meet new people and chat about food & restaurants
- Share your tastes & favorite restaurants
- Find nearby trending dishes
- Browse trending dishes & view profiles
- Select the types of dish styles you’re interested in
- Choose from low carb dish styles, low calorie, vegetarian meal plans, gluten free, vegan & more
- Discover restaurants nearby that serve meals fit for your tastes
- Discover new places to eat tasty meals for any lifestyle
What are you waiting for? Download the app today and start dishing like a pro!
Pin for later >>