This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here.
The first time I heard The Jonas Brothers song, Sucker, it was stuck in my head. You can often find me walking around the house, singing it, humming it, or dancing to it. What can I say, it’s catchy! So when we were trying to come up with some ideas for the girls Valentine’s gifts for their classmates, “I’m a Sucker for You” was an obvious choice. Plus, it was so much fun to put together with our favorite twinkle heart lollipops from Sparko Sweets! I even created a FREE printable for you and posted an IGTV how-to video, so make sure to check that out!
Why Sparko Sweets Lollipops?
You can really use any lollipops for this idea, but I knew we HAD to use the Sparko Sweets twinkle heart lollipops. Back in the 80’s and 90’s when I was a kid (yes, I’m THAT old), there was a shop that my Nana used to take me to all the time, that sold fun, fad-type items. I remember they had an entire section of lollipops. They had amazing clarity, were on long, clear sticks and were available in lots of different shapes (flowers, stars, hearts, etc.) There was something about those lollipops that I LOVED.
They tasted better. They were so much cuter than normal lollipops and I just had to have one every time we went to that store. When I saw the twinkle heart lollipops on the Sparko Sweets website, I was immediately transported back to my childhood. And when they arrived and I tasted one (because, it’s our job as parents to taste everything, right?)… OMG they tasted exactly as I remembered.
I haven’t even shared the best part yet. Sparko Sweets offers these twinkle lollipops in SUGAR-FREE! Mom win!
Each lollipop is individually wrapped and air-sealed for freshness. They are handcrafted in Los Angeles, CA, fresh to order. They contain no gluten or peanut products. And did I mention they are sugar free?! Plus, shipping is free for all orders over $35! No code necessary.
Sparko Sweets also offers a variety of other heart shaped lollipops for you to choose from, all perfect for Valentine’s Day!
How to Create I’m a Sucker for You Valentine for Kids
- Download our free I’m a Sucker for You printable, open in Adobe Acrobat and print on cardstock paper (you can also use regular printer paper if that’s all you have available).
- Using a paper cutter or scissors, cut out each card (there are 6 on each page).
- Punch two holes on each card (one in the top middle and one in the bottom middle).
- Fill out the “to” and “from” on each card.
- Take your lollipops and starting in the front, push the sticks through the top hole, through the back. Continue pushing the sticks through the bottom hole, from the back to the front. So the sticks should now be behind the card, with the lollipops on top.
- Take a piece of ribbon and tie a bow, just above the card, below the lollipops.
What do you think of our Valentine creation? And if you’re looking more Valentine’s Day ideas, make sure to check out our I Need S’more Friends Like You, I Totally Dig You, You’re The Balm or Amy’s Valenslime idea!
*We were gifted product from Sparko Sweets in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.