Fidgets have taken over my home over the last few years. I can’t go to any store without being asked by at least one of my kids if they can get a fidget toy. I know it’s not just my kids, so I figured it would be a great idea to create a cute printable that you can attach to any mini fidget or pop it! I’m excited to present you with our pop it valentine’s idea!
This is a great handout for Valentine’s Day and should cost you somewhere around $1 per kid. All you’ll need to buy are the mini fidget keychains.
Can we take a moment to admire the artwork on this printable? My 16-year-old daughter hand drew the pop it especially for this free printable!
pop it valentine
Before I share the free printable and the step-by-step instructions on how to create this pop it valentine, let me share a little about the fidget keychains that we used for our photos.
Depending on how many kids you need to buy for, there are a few deals that I was able to find for you. I chose this pack of 15 fidget keychains. They are of great quality and come in a variety of shapes and colors. If you need more, they also have 30 fidget keychains.
While you don’t have to use cardstock paper, I do recommend it because it’s more sturdy and will not bend, rip or crease easily. If you don’t have any in your home, you can absolutely use regular printer paper.
No matter which fidget toys you buy, you’ll want to make sure that you purchase the keychains so that they have the chain and something that you can connect to the card itself.
If you decide to buy larger fidget toys, you can also place them in a bag and either tap the card to the bag or punch a hole in both the bag and the card and tie a ribbon to connect the two.
If you run out of time or don’t want to give a little gift, that’s okay! Just print out this super cute card, write your child’s name on it, and voila! A free Valentine’s Day card.
How to Create Pop It Valentine for Kids
- Download our free pop it valentine Printable, open in Adobe Acrobat, and print on cardstock paper (you can also use regular printer paper if that’s all you have available). Make sure to select landscape and actual size when printing.
- Using a paper cutter or scissors, cut out each card (there are 10 on each page).
- Punch a hole in the top right-hand corner of each card.
- If you purchase these mini fidgets, they will come with a small chain. Connect the paper to the fidget with the chain.
- You or your child should write their name on the line.
What do you think of our Valentine’s Day creation? Make sure to keep an eye out (and sign up for our e-newsletter) for more Valentine’s Day goodies! We also have a bunch that we’ve shared over the years. Make sure to check out all of our Valentine posts.