Valentine’s Day is over. The flowers are about to start wilting, you’ve eaten way more chocolate than you’ll ever admit to anyone and you’re showing off your brand new jewelry to anyone that has eyes. The drawings that your kids made at school are covering the fridge and you’re wondering if you only eat salad for the rest of the month, if you’ll get back to your pre-Valentine’s Day weight. You’ve sent cards to the ones you love and made a bunch of hand written cards for the kids to give out. You searched high and low for the perfect gift to show your honey how much you love them. But now what? Do you just wait until next year? Or do you do something to score extra points?
And what would you give as a Post Valentine’s Day gift? I think it should be something to compliment what you gave them already because that shows you put all types of thought into it. You could score major points with this idea (feel free to forward this to your significant other). We all need a hint every now and then.
- Gave a card or poem for Valentine’s Day? Give a storage box! What’s better than a pretty little box to store away all of their special cards, letters and pictures?
- Gave perfume/cologne or cosmetics? Give a decorative tray! I really love this vintage tray I found on Amazon.
- Gave chocolate? Give a salad spinner! We all feel a little guilty after Valentine’s Day. With all that chocolate, who can resist? You’ll be able to fill your body with veggies a little faster with this cool gadget. I’ve been wanting one for years!
- Gave lots of candy? Give toothpaste! Because, well… your teeth need some love too. And a bright, white smile will last all year with the right toothpaste. Our family uses Crest because it’s the best option for us. It’s the brand we trust. Now through February 24th, you can save $2.00 off Crest 3D White Radiant Mint toothpaste at Sam’s Club, both online and in-store. You can find all Crest toothpaste deals here. Gift and saving money? That gets you extra-extra points!
- Gave lingerie for Valentine’s Day? Give a mug! Caffeine will help with the lack of sleep. Wink. Wink.
- Gave jewelry? Give a jewelry dish or a jewelry cleaner! A cute little dish with a message on it will have your honey smiling every time they look at it. Want to go big? Get a jewelry cleaner to keep it all sparkly and clean!
- Gave flowers? Give a flower press! Flowers only last a minute, let’s be honest. With this fun flower press, your loved one can hold onto those flowers in a special way.
- Had to work and left honey with the kids on Valentine’s Day? Give a massage or a spa gift set! A day of relaxation can do wonders. And what parent doesn’t want just a little alone time?
- Had a fight but want to make things better? Give a relationship book that you can read together. That’s the key here… that you both read it. Giving a book like this without those terms could end up in a larger fight, so don’t leave that part out!
What did you get for Valentine’s Day? Can you think of the perfect Post Valentine’s Day gift to compliment what you gave? Comment below! I’d love to hear.
*This post is sponsored by Crest. All opinions are my own.
Pin for later >>