2 64 84
Extra. It’s a word I use on a daily basis when my girls have a meltdown about something that is not as serious as their adolescent minds have them believe. So when we saw these “You’re So Ex-Straw” Valentine’s Day cards from Minted, I knew they were PERFECT! Pair them with these adorable crazy twisty straws and you have the perfect gift for your kid’s classmates.
The unique crazy straw design features a straw illustration, a play on words and is printed on luxe paper and comes in 5 different color options. These “You’re So Ex-Straw” Valentines are the perfect way for your kids to celebrate with their classmates! They have your child’s name printed on them so all you have to do is add the recipient’s name. They are cute enough to give out on their own, in the envelopes provided! At $20 for 25 cards, they are a price point that doesn’t break the bank.
Check out the full Valentine’s Day collection.
Minted has a variety of designs and are offering my readers free shipping with code: VDAYESSUPERMOM for a limited time.
Some things that I considered when choosing the straws:
- Plastic… it’s an understandably bad word these days. So I wanted to find straws that were recyclable and reusable.
- BPA and Phthalates FREE… another word we’ve heard more and more over the years. Another important factor when I was shopping online for these crazy straws.
- Colors… I like the girls Valentine’s Day gifts to be fun, bright and cheerful. I wanted bright colors that wouldn’t fade.
- Quality… No one wants a product that can be used once and then has to be thrown out (especially if it’s marketed as reusable).
- Non-Toxic.. that’s obvious, isn’t it? And I wanted them to be food safe. Something you assume you are getting with kid-friendly products.
I was excited when I found everything I was looking for in a crazy straw on Amazon! These crazy straws come in a pack of 40.
How to Create You’re So Ex-Straw Valentine’s Day Gifts
- Order your crazy straw cards from Minted.
- Punch a hole in the top left hand corner of each card and write the recipients names on each card.
- Place one end of the string into the hole and tie a bow around the straw to secure.
What do you think of our creation? And if you’re looking more Valentine’s Day ideas, make sure to check out our I Need S’more Friends Like You, I’m a Sucker For You, I Totally Dig You, You’re The Balm or Amy’s Valenslime idea!
*We were gifted product from Minted. This blog post contains affiliate links which means if you click and make a purchase, we make a small commission. We appreciate your support!