Extra. It’s a word I use on a daily basis when my girls have a meltdown about something that is not as serious as their adolescent minds have them believe. So when we saw these “You’re So Ex-Straw” Valentine’s Day cards from Minted, I knew they were PERFECT! Pair them with these adorable crazy twisty straws and you have the perfect gift for your kid’s classmates.
The unique crazy straw design features a straw illustration, a play on words and is printed on luxe paper, and comes in 5 different color options. These “You’re So Ex-Straw” Valentines are the perfect way for your kids to celebrate with their classmates! They have your child’s name printed on them so all you have to do is add the recipient’s name. They are cute enough to give out on their own, in the envelopes provided! At $20 for 25 cards, they are a price point that doesn’t break the bank.
Check out the full Valentine’s Day collection.
Some things that I considered when choosing the straws:
- Plastic… it’s an understandably bad word these days. So I wanted to find straws that were recyclable and reusable.
- BPA and Phthalates FREE… another word we’ve heard more and more, over the years. Another important factor when I was shopping online for these crazy straws.
- Colors… I like the girls’ Valentine’s Day gifts to be fun, bright, and cheerful. I wanted bright colors that wouldn’t fade.
- Quality… No one wants a product that can be used once and then has to be thrown out (especially if it’s marketed as reusable).
- Non-Toxic.. that’s obvious, isn’t it? And I wanted them to be food-safe. Something you assume you are getting with kid-friendly products.
I was excited when I found everything I was looking for in crazy twisty straws! These crazy straws come in a pack of 12.
How to Create You’re So Ex-Straw Valentine’s Day Gifts
- Order your crazy straw cards from Minted.
- Punch a hole in the top left-hand corner of each card and write the recipients’ names on each card.
- Place one end of the string into the hole and tie a bow around the straw to secure.
What do you think of our creation? And if you’re looking for more Valentine’s Day ideas, make sure to check them all out here!
*We were gifted these Valentine’s Day cards from Minted.