Did you know that I have a new review website that features user reviews of popular podcasts, movies, and TV shows? Head over to No Spoiler Review today to read and submit a review of your own!
We love a good movie, especially when it’s a Marvel movie! We pulled together our favorite, most sharable movie lines from the Marvel movies we know and love.
Why is Marvel so popular?
According to quora, Marvel movies are popular because they are very entertaining and enjoyable movies filled with interesting stories, lovable characters, and action-packed scenes. Of course, we love the action, the romance, and the struggles between good and evil.
We thought it would be fun to find the most shareable lines from Marvel movies. We had a blast creating these sharable images, so please share them and don’t forget to tag us!
Most shareable Marvel movie lines:
#1 “We all know the truth: But in times of crisis, the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers.” – T’Challa, Black Panther
#2 “I know you were only doing what you believe in, and that’s all any of us can do, it’s all any of us should.” – Steve Rogers, Captain America: Civil War
#3 “At some point, we all have to choose, between what the world wants you to be, and who you are.” – Natasha Romanoff, Black Widow
#4 “I choose to run towards my problems, and not away from them. because’s that – because’s that what heroes do.” – Thor, Thor: Ragnarok
#5 “No man can win every battle, but no man should fall without a struggle.” – Peter Parker, Spider-Man: Homecoming
#6 “It’s not about how much we lost. it’s about how much we have left.” – Tony Stark, Avengers: Endgame
#7 “The hardest choices require the strongest wills.” – Thanos, Avengers: Infinity War
#8 “You hope for the best and make do with what you get.” – Nick Fury, Avengers: Age of Ultron
#9 “Just because something works, doesn’t mean it can’t be improved.” – Shuri, Black Panther
#10 “Everything is going to work out perfectly. the way it’s supposed to.” – Tony Stark, Iron Man
#11 “And you think life takes more than it gives, but not today. Today it’s giving us something. It is giving us a chance.” – Peter Quill, Guardians of the Galaxy
#12 “It’s not enough to be against something. you have to be for something better.” – Tony Stark, Captain America: Civil War
#13 “One more word, and I will feed you to my children. I’m kidding, we are vegetarians.” – M’Baku, Black Panther
#14 “Even if the whole world is telling you to move. It is your duty to plant yourself like a tree, to look them in the eye and say, no, you move.” – Sharon Carter, Captain America: Civil War
#15 “I still believe in heroes.” – Nick Fury, Avengers Assemble
#16 “The measure of a person, of a hero… is how well they succeed at being who they are.” – Frigga, Avengers: Endgame
#17 “It’s an imperfect world but it’s the only one we got.” – Tony Stark, Iron Man
#18 “Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.” – Thanos, Avengers: Infinity War
#19 “There’s an old Native American proverb that says, inside every person, there are two bears. Forever locked in combat for your soul. One bear is all things good. Compassion, love, trust. The other is all things evil; fear, shame, and self-destruction. Which one wins? The one you feed.” – Dani, The New Mutants
#20 “People, they need to believe. And nowadays, they’ll believe anything.” – Quentin Beck, Spider-Man: Far from Home
#21 “are we simply what others want us to be? are we destined to a fate beyond our control? or can we evolve, become something more?” – Jean Grey, Dark Phoenix
#22 “I’m not gonna fight your war, I’m gonna end it.” – Carol Danvers, Captain Marvel
#23 “I see this spark in you. It’s amazing. It’s why I push you. But it’s yours, and whatever you choose to do with it, you’ll be great.” – Jefferson Davis, Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
#24 “When you understand the nature of a thing…you know what it’s capable of.” – Blade, Blade
#25 “No amount of money ever bought a second of time.” – Tony Stark, Avengers: Endgame
What are the 71 Marvel movies in order of release?
- Blade (August 1998)
- X-Men (July 2000)
- Blade 2 (March 2002)
- Spider-Man (May 2002)
- Daredevil (February 2003)
- X-Men 2 (May 2003)
- Hulk (June 2003)
- The Punisher (April 2004)
- Spider-Man 2 (June 2004)
- Blade: Trinity (December 2004)
- Elektra (January 2005)
- Fantastic Four (July 2005)
- X-Men: The Last Stand (May 2006)
- Ghost Rider (February 2007)
- Spider-Man 3 (May 2007)
- Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer (June 2007)
- Iron Man (May 2008)
- The Incredible Hulk (June 2008)
- Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow (September 2008)
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine (May 2009)
- Iron Man 2 (May 2010)
- Thor ( May 2011)
- X-Men: First Class (May 2011)
- Captain America: The First Avenger (July 2011)
- Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance (February 2012)
- The Avengers (May 2012)
- The Amazing Spider-Man (July 2012)
- Iron Man 3 (May 2013)
- The Wolverine (July 2013)
- Thor: The Dark World (November 2013)
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier (April 2014)
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (May 2014)
- X-Men: Days of Future Past (May 2014)
- Guardians of the Galaxy (August 2014)
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 2015)
- Ant-Man (June 2015)
- Fantastic Four (August 2015)
- Deadpool (February 2016)
- Captain America: Civil War (May 2016)
- X-Men: Apocalypse (May 2016)
- Doctor Strange (October 2016)
- Logan (March 2017)
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (May 2017)
- Spider-Man: Homecoming (July 2017)
- Thor: Ragnarok (November 2017)
- Ant-Man and the Wasp (July 2018)
- Avengers: Infinity War (April 2018)
- Black Panther (February 2018)
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (December 2018)
- Captain Marvel (March 2019)
- Avengers: End Game (May 2019)
- Dark Phoenix (June 2019)
- Spider-Man: Far from Home (June 2019)
- The New Mutants (August 2019)
- Black Widow (July 2021)
- Shang-Chi And The Legend Of The Ten Rings (September 2021)
- Venom: Let There Be Carnage (September 2021)
- Eternals (November 2021)
- Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 2021)
- The King’s Man (December 2021)
- Morbius (January 2022)
- Doctor Strange In The Multiverse of Madness (March 2022)
- Thor: Love and Thunder (May 2022)
- Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (July 2022)
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse 2 (October 2022)
- The Marvels (November 2022)
- Kraven the Hunter (January 2023)
- Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania (February 2023)
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (May 2023)
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Spinoff (TBD)
- Kingsman: The Blue Blood (TBD)
Which is your favorite Marvel movie line? Are you a Marvel fan? Comment below and share your thoughts! We love to hear from our readers!
Also, don’t forget to check out our other quotes posts!
I’ve seen all of the MCU movies several times. I really enjoyed reading these because I could see the scenes in which they were said.
You hope for the best and make do with what you get. If that doesn’t sum up my thoughts on life, nothing does.
These are awesome quotes. I was a Marvel fan back in the 80s and 90s WAY before it was cool. I love all of these. It’s amazing to live in a time where Marvel characters are quoted.
These quotes are awesome! I was a huge Marvel nerd back in the 80s and 90s WAY before it was cool, so I love seeing these.
These are great quotes. My favorite MCU quote is one that has to have context.
“I knew it!” When Thor sees Cap pick up Mjolnir and says that. Magic.
Great movie lines that make you think about yourself or life in general.
So many great quotes there. I love the one to not run away from your problems.